To my K.B. Hair Designs customers:
While I will not be able to give hugs (for now), I am excited to welcome you back to the salon.
In response to the Governor’s May 8, 2020 Executive Order, a great deal of thought and care has gone into making sure my salon environment and your salon experience is as safe and sanitized as possible.
Therefore, effective immediately, I have implemented the following policy and a signature-required waiver to conduct services.
- Appointments scheduled online will require a signature of our COVID-19 Waiver before proceeding to requesting an appointment. Failure to sign the waiver will result in a non-booking on cancellation on service.
- Walk-ins are not allowed. Client visitors/guests are not allowed.
- No children (unless getting a service)
- Only one client will be seen at a time. Please text upon arrival and remain in your vehicle until stylist is ready for you.
- You will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) while in the salon. NO MASK NO SERVICE NO EXCUSES
- For the mean time no snacks will be provided so please bring you own if you are prone to snacking
- If you exhibit any signs of illness, please do not visit the salon rather seek immediate medical care.
- For our stylists and salon operation, the following measures will take place:
- Stylists will have their temperature checked upon reporting to work.
- Stylists will wear PPE while conducting your service.
- Stylists will sanitize and wash their hands between clients.
- All seating, tables, dryers, hair-washing and styling stations, and capes will be sanitized between clients’ use and at the end of each day.
- To the extent possible, disposable items will be used.
- The common area will no longer provide for magazines, coffee machine, or any other frequently-touched items.
- The credit-card machine will be wiped and sanitized after each use.
Thank you for you cooperation and understanding. Please use the button below to print and sign the COVID-19 Waiver. If you do not have access to a printer, a waiver will be provided and must be filled out and signed prior to receiving service.